BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Anyone interested in buying a Death Guard army?

Hey guys, I'm just going to cut to the chase here. My hobby days are few and far between now, and 40K has taken a back seat to other things, which is a shame I know. I'm not quitting the hobby as I know it will always be lurking there and people often get back into it later on.

Anyway I want to sell off my well loved Death Guard army. It is a shame but i still have my Nids and marines to keep just incase (someone would have to make me a very good offer to sell either of them).

It's all built and nearly all painted, but I would be more than happy to respray all of it. There are some pretty nice conversions (very nurgle indeed). The army as a whole includes:

Typhus

Winged daemon prince (standard daemon prince with dragon wings)

Foot daemon prince (FW model)

3 plague marines with icons
    2 plague marines with plamsa guns
    2 plague marines with flamers
    8 plague marines with melta guns
    4 plague marines with powerfists
    2 plague marines with power weapons
    18 standard plague marines (roughly there could be more)

All of them are a mixture of standard chaos marines and the metal plague marine models

3 rhinos

2 landraiders

Vindicator

3 obliterators (converted)

5 terminators

2 sorcerers (one is ahriman with nurgle conversions and the other is the FW nurgle sorcerer)

So thats it, as you can see theres a couple of variant lists you can build out of this, the plague marine squads are very customisable.

So if anyone is interested in owning all of this for a reasonable price just shoot me a message and I can arrange for you to see pictures.

If anyone is interested in the other two armies they can also send me a message, but they will have to be going to a good home and the discount I give wont be as great as the one I'm offering for the nurgle army.

Thanks for viewing
    Last edited by foostoofoo; 05-03-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Librarian

Do you have pictures of this army? and what price range were you looking to shoot for?

Chaplain

I confess, I'm somewhat tempted...My Death Guard are always looking for reinforcements...especially ones that save me a lot of time building and painting, letting me focus on the other 5 armies I'm working on... :S
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

have you sold this yet?