BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Default Horus Heresy Adeptus Titanicus.

Oh yes. It's coming. 100% confirmed, as a banner was displayed at Warhammerfest. And here's what I've been able to find out about it so far. (This info is in the existing WF thread, but kind of got buried)

1. It's coming. It's not a planned project, but being actively worked upon.

2. The scale hasn't yet been decided. Scale and Buildings (for a Titan game without buildings is poo) are at the concept stage now. It may be larger than 6mm, as it gives them more to play with in terms of detail potential.

3. From the FW Seminar, confirmed they're looking to do all-new Titan Classes. Some hinted at or mentioned in the background, others completely new and left field.

And for now, that's my knowledge exhausted. There was no mention of Xenos Titans (it is a heresy game, after al) but pure speculation? If the HH edition sells well, it'll be expanded to give others a look in.

I'm very excited for this, as Adeptus Titanicus was one of my first proper GW games (so long ago now I can't recall if I was playing it before or after Space Hulk. That's proper long ago, that)

Oh, and for clarity....

This is definitely a miniatures game, and not a pootery game. There's some confusion out there on the interwebs about this. Adeptus Titanicus = Miniatures. Titan Legions is the pootery game one. We're getting both[/i]

Thought I'd clear that up now
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 05-15-2016 at 04:03 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks