Good day gents,

I've just started getting back into 40k after about a 5 year break so im a bunch of editions behind, so trying to catch up again...

I've come across a couple of issues which id love to get some clarity on...

1) formations

more specifically auxiliary formations, am i allowed to use these on their own or can i only take them within a bigger formation...like the emperors spear aerial company

2) characteristic tests vs vehicles

If a walker need to pass a ld or say a toughness test, does it auto succeed or auto fail as it doesn't have those stats listed?

3) Be'lakor

can this prince choose to roll on the malefic chart?

4) Daemonic focus

The rule says that any psyker daemon automatically knows the primaris power of which ever mark it belongs to.....then normal psychic focus says, that if you choose all your powers from a single discipline then you automatically know that disciplines primaris....

so, if I have a herald of tzeentch and choose to take all my powers on the malefic table, id know the spells i roll for on the table, + the malefic primaris + the primaris of the tzeentch table....is this right??

I appreciate your opinions on these issues but id prefer you respond with the appropriate page reference so that i can substantiate the ruling.

many thanks