Brother-Captain

Default ‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata

New from Forge World today are these hulking bodyguards of their Primarch:

‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata £52 each

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99590102250_IronCircleDomitarFerrumAutomata01.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	18622Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99560102231_ShieldofTyrantBundle12.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	18626

Towering over even the Space Marines of the Legiones Astartes; ‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata are the unsleeping, unyielding instruments of Perturabo’s will. Designed by the Lord of the Iron Warriors himself, and based on the Domitar class Battle-automata, the Iron Circle were created as his personal bodyguards but soon saw service throughout the Legion.

The Domitar-Ferum is well armed with an Olympia pattern bolt cannon – a rapidly firing, long ranged variant of the mauler bolt cannon; a Graviton maul – a crushing close combat weapon, similar to that of the Mechnicum’s Graviton Hammer but who’s technology has been refined for increased destruction; and a Karceri battle shield – a reactive-armoured shield whose augmented power fields reinforce those of others nearby. Domitar-Ferum Battle-automata can be fielded in maniples of up to six. A single Battle-automata is deadly and well protected, a full maniple is lethal and near unstoppable.

‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata Maniple can be taken as part of an Iron Warriors Legion army in Horus Heresy games.

The ‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata is a complete multi-part resin kit that builds one model. A 60mm round base is included.
    Iron Warriors Etched Brass £10

Name:	99610102015_IronWarriorsBrassEtch01.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	18623

A couple nifty bundle deals including these:

Iron Circle - Moving Bulwark £182

Name:	99020187215_MovingBulwark01.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	18624

The Shield of the Iron Tyrant £408

Name:	99560102231_ShieldofTyrantBundle01.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	18625
    Last edited by Brakkart; 05-20-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

I do like them, would love to see them painted up with red glowing eyes. I dont think id collect iron warriors but id convert up a small force of these if i had the money. I Wonder if Thousand Sons will get their own robots as IIRC they had they had Robots some of their own.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses