BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default BOLS Constantly removing comments?

So recently, some trigger-happy mod has been going round the video articles removing the (many) comments which either complain about having too many video articles, or request that videos have 'video' or somesuch in the title.

They then go round removing the (even more) comments taking them to task over this.

So my question is: Is this one mod with a stick up their ***? Or is it official BOLS policy that we must all sing your praises for everything you do, and complaints just get wiped away?

(Sorry for posting it here, I couldn't find where else to put it. And technically, this IS my first post)

I brought this up a while ago. Mods on the Disqus section also Permaban accounts that mention certain verboten words, including Clickbait and other such things.

Guess it's just an aggressive attempt to clean up the Front Page. I don't go on there anymore as I didn't like having Disqus accounts deleted for raising issues with the articles, but hey-ho.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Whelp, they now blocked me from posting using the Disqus tool. I guess BOLS don't like the truth.

It seems to be the policy now to do that. Don't know why, the Admins kept deleting my questions about it in the Help Desk section, and the two threads I posted about it were ignored. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chapter-Master

Hello,

ignore the front page
    come to the [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?34-The-Oubliette"]oubliette[/URL]
    Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

To be fair, that's what I did. Much less toxic, too. :P