BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Purple Power/Simple Green will unfortunately (usually) destroy most greenstuff bits. Or at least loosen it to the point of doing such.

Librarian

Well I guess I should make the best of the situation, Bloodhounds look better on circle bases anyway and I don't feel like refilling the empty spaces in their cavalry bases. So will I be getting my guys back in pieces or does GW regular and their metal glue hold together good? Also, if this works out I might look at re-painted some of my old armies, what does that do to flock and sand?

It will destroy some glue bonds. GW glue tends to actually fuse the pieces together so it will probably hold. Flock, sand and a like will more than likely fall off.

Librarian

Last quick question before I head out to the store monday, do you know if the large oval base, the one used on the Valkerie flying stand, will fit a Soul Grinder?

They will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyderson View Post
    Does anybody know if there's an equivalent to simple green available in Germany?

Greetz,
    Sny
    If nobody has responded yet, I heard that flash is just imported simple green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12