BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I still have that bjorn. You could probably kill someone with it.
    Ditto all the old SM Dreadnoughts. Love it. Brought in one of mine to show off at the 30th anniversary event, to let people see how hefty those things were.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

Tzeentch Flamers were evil to put together too, the arms and bits always fell off. Always had to keep repairing them. I cried tears of oil when they replaced them with the plastic ones.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Tzeentch Flamers were evil to put together too, the arms and bits always fell off. Always had to keep repairing them. I cried tears of oil when they replaced them with the plastic ones.
    I completely gave up on those arms. There is a problem with the model when it's quicker to drill a hole in the arm socket, glue in a twisted paperclip, and sculpt some new greenstuff arms.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chaplain

"And if you tell that to the kids of today, they'd never believe you", Python has a lot to answer for, ... and probably would be the most terrifying and lethal threat the Imperium ever knew. Inquisitors would go mad on the implications, Adepts and servitors would implode on the logic, and the Emperor would kack himself to death on the throne.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456