BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Post Kasabian Campaign

Hey guys,
    I don't know how many of you's noticed are notification a few months ago about are plan to set up a worldwide campaign well knows the time brothers join us here [url]http://kasabiancampaign.myfastforum.org/index.php[/url].
    Fight for your faction:

The Diverse Warriors of the Imperium to defend your worlds against the threats of the Xenos, the Herectic and the Mutant.

The Aspects, Outcasts, And Exodites of the Eldar stand ready to Repel any who dare defile the Maiden world of Tywyllywch.

Lead your warhost under the Banner of Gethrax Exalted of Nurgle to retrieve the dread weaponry placed upon Aresteia during the long years of the Horus Heresy and burn the worlds of the Imperium to the ground.

Even now the Waaagh grows in strength upon the Feral world of Deranar under the brute will of Warboss Backsnappa and will eventually break loose on the worlds of Kasabian.

The Raids have begun as Archon Kril'yah leads his faction of the Kabal of the Black Heart deep in system to prepared take advantage of the mayhem caused by the coming wars.

Deep beneath the Mountains of the volcanic death world of Desolus a ancient evil stirs as the Necrontyr rise in their vast legions to reclaim what was once theirs.

The Forces of the Tau's Greater Good stand ready defend their new colony bribed away from the Imperiums rule true it's fickle governor against the coming assault and ready to launch their own offensive to claim the rest of the system.

From the void it comes, a sentience that hungers for the life of these worlds and all who stand upon them . A new Devourer has arrived and only the armed might of these forces can stop it.

Many thanks to the command squad who has made this possible:
    Principal Admin
    Jamesterjlrb

Region control team
    US
    -Copella
    UK
    -Nekomata
    Other
    -Axel

Assistant admin
    -Nekomata

Fluff Team

-jamesterjlrb
    -Sorros
    -252nd fire dragoon
    -mightymconeshot
    -ithaka
    -herald of kairos
    -Bigcheese76
    -Dio' Ra
    -the custodian
    -Culgore
    -Yegerjo
    -Copella
    -Nekomata

Rules Team-jamesterjlrb
    -bigcheese76
    -Da Black Gobbo
    -finn
    -deff mekz

Join now and Fight brothers For the Emperor,For Death, For glory:

Right if that caught your attention let me explain a bit about how the campaign will run.
    The Campaign is Divided into five sessions each 2 Months long in these months we ask that you play 4 games no set scenarios or the like, although games although under 3k are preferable for convenience sake.
    bonus points are available if you play some of our scenarios or compete in the Battle report or commander conversion competitions.
    Once you've played you're games we ask that you post up your results and at the end of the year the faction with the most points will be victorius.
    And so that there is no misconceptions overall scores for factions will be averaged so that those with larger groups of players and those with less remain with an even chance for victory between them.
    Any more information required just shoot me a p.m and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
    Anyway thanks for your time,
    Herald

this gets bonus points for use of 'kasabian' and the use of welsh for a Maiden world name

Ty Newedd would be fitting for a maiden world too

hey guys just to notify any of you's who do decide to join that for convenience sake game size has been limited to 1k to 2.5k games for the first session just as a foundation will hopefully change sizes from the second session onwards.
    and tks shyft87 name was sorros's, i don't think he's on this site so i'll steal credit for it

Battle-Brother

Hi, where are daemon forces to sign up; you've noted chaos forces as mortal specifically? Are daemons just to sign in here anyway?

No sorry daemon fluff is not finished yet but they have separate sign up on site
    fluff will be updated once finished.
    and i kind of forgot about daemons sorry

Battle-Brother

No worries, just checking.

Thank you.

I've been to your forum and I can't understand how you plan to verify games?

Well we expect a certain degree of sportsmanship from our members and yes i know how that sounds but, if you go to the effort of signing up, competing and following it up we hope you are genuine
    also most people will probably post battle reports (hopefully) so we can advance the storyline as we go along.