BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    It's been 10000 years I think it'd have come up 😊.

As I was told at length by a doctor after a fertility test (after my wife made him think I'd been on steroids) excess levels of testosterone wil very much make men sterile (oestrogen will do the same). Apparently men respond to hormones a bit differently in that respect.
    Hypermasculinity makes you sterile, seems ideal.

Moving on...
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

I'd like to see something big, like the Tau, Necrons, or Ad Mech get completely wiped out.

I know that wouldn't happen due to sales and fan outrage, but I'd like to see the fluff about a key player in the universe being annihilated. Maybe Daemons destroy every holding the Tau have encroached into, perhaps the Inquisition mounts an army and turns the Necrons to dust, or the Eldar dance over and blow up Mars with scatter bikes.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Personally I wouldn't mind if all the characters who can't die due to some magical bull**** gained a bit of mortality, like daemons become killable, not easily, maybe you need their true name but it would be nice if they were mortal, also any of the perpetuals, like if the emperor could actually die I may be slightly worried, underscore the point by offing a major character, maybe Logan Grimnar, or Ku'Gath also bring back rules for all the interesting DE characters, I want to see the fruits of Khedrukah's grand scheme
    Also off Lucius the Eternal and make the Slaneesh character for CSM more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Ad Mech get completely wiped out.
    "Tyger, Tyger..."

Captain Tycho died during the Third War for Armageddon.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

I wouldn't mind seeing a schism in the Mechanicus - perhaps relating to the re-discovery of particularly potent STC stuff. Some feel it's sanctioned, others that it needs to be buried.

There's a myriad of reasons for that sort of split, so no need to spell it out for the players, let us interpret it our own way.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    schism in the Mechanicus
    "Tyger, Tyger..."

(in case you are wondering, this about Gods of Mars by Graham McNiell)
    Last edited by 0rph3u5; 06-17-2016 at 03:21 AM. Reason: explaination added

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234