BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Word Bearers Moritat

I've painted up my 'Betrayal at Calth' models as Imperial Fists and Iron Hands... But that of course means the game doesn't really work.

So I made this guy to lead my Iron Hands.

The idea is that when playing the board game, the Fists are the Loyalists, and the Hands have gone bonkers in response to the death of their Primarch; with no idea who to trust they've turned to this prick, who's so obviously evil it's beyond a joke. Of course, they're not in a mentally fit state to judge, what with being so consumed with grief and rage they can't think straight.

Makes things a little more tragic. The Fists have to keep killing men who are still loyal to the Throne, but who won't listen to reason because they can't. Meanwhile, the Moritat is well in thrall to Chaos and is responsible for all the daemonic stuff going off.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master

pew pew pew pew
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew BAM! SH*T OH HOLY F**K THIS F**KING PLASMA PISTOL

Chapter-Master

he didn't really need two hands anyway...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Nice paint job! Is that using the Cypher model?
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Nope. It's Kranon The Relentless from 'Dark Vengeance', with a Mk 4 'BaC' torso and bits, and the head of a Deathwing Knight.

I took a Dremel to all the excess daemonic bling/chaos symbols/etc... to make a model that was clearly chaotic, but at the point of turning, rather than fully consumed.

What's the paints for Word Bearers?

Imma gonna be painting up my Calth set as the box suggests, and I need to know what to load the airbrush with.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Khorne Red with a Nuln Oil wash (rather than a red wash, which doesn't make the colour deep enough).