A mere day away from the release of the next HH novel, Angels of Caliban and I excited and expectant to say the least.

The author is Gav Thorpe which is excellent news, his 40K DA books are excellent and he really builds the idea that the DA aren't exactly what they seem to the wider Imperium. I felt the two earlier DA HH novels by Mitchell Scanlon and Mike Lee were a simple rehash of the standard 40K view of the DA inception story and not really anything we haven't heard before.

I'm hoping for more from Gav. The other stories surrounding Imperium Secondus do seem to suggest the Lion is up to something so I'm hoping for some shady dealings. It's just been so long since Gav's first DA book sowed the seed that the Fallen were not as Traitorous as the Reat of the DA would have us believe. I hoping for some intrigue, and quite frankly that there is more to the Dark Angels and the Fallen.

Of course this goes without saying I want to see the Night Lords and the Night Naunter sowing fear and Chaos across Ultramar and dare I say it the dramatic return of Sevatar to his "brothers" in the VIII.

But what about the rest of you are you happy with the "excepted" 40K regarding the Fallen or do you want it to be a little more twisted. It just seems a little odd to me the Terran Astartes of the DA were the ones who allegedly turned to Horus when those are the ones culled in the other Legions when they turned.