BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Spearhead kits up for Advance Order.

Check out GW website. The kits are :
    Leman Russ
    Manticore/Deathstrike (pretty looking)
    Fire Prism/Nightspinner
    Eldar Support Weapons (which, in my opinion, are excellent new models)
    'Squadron Command Frame', extras for Imperial, Eldar, Chaos and Tau vehicles.
    Knight Commander Pask.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

I just went on the main site, and had to come here.
    All I can say is... YEEEAAAH! *claps hands excitedly*
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Oh barf! The new Leman Russ and Manticore kits are even uglier than I feared they'd be!

Well at least the new Eldar stuff looks good.

I can't tell the difference between the new and old Leman Russ myself.
    I pre-ordered six fire prisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
    Oh barf! The new Leman Russ and Manticore kits are even uglier than I feared they'd be!

Well at least the new Eldar stuff looks good.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

hmmm. Not cool with the price increase on the Russ, especially since you KNOW they dropped the accessory sprue (but this was expected)

I think the maniticore missiles are too 'fat' And the DS looks smaller then I thought it would...oh well I wasn't planning on picking them up any way...50$ is too steep.

I don't quite understand why there is a single 'command' sprue with all the races on it, instead of individual sprues, maybe it comes with the book?
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Brother-Sergeant

Is the command sprue the same one that was a splash release when Apoc came out?

Still not sure about the fire prism. The photo from the rear makes the gun look even longer an more ungainly.

Probably need to see it in the flesh. Like the support weapons. Nice that they are all in the one box.

Looks like the new models include the June first price increase. I will definitely be waiting for these to be available on one of the discount websites like maelstrom before ordering.

Abbess Sanctorum

Hrm. I wonder if I can use the squadron support frame's voxcaster and scanner/targeter to make my exorcists look cooler. Or create some kind of command rhino variant...
    Last edited by Melissia; 05-11-2010 at 07:52 AM.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Hmmm. The Russ seems meh, I love the manticore, hate deathstrike, like support platforms, and *expletive* love the Fire Prism. Honestly, I never woulda thought of taken the FP before seeing that model. just so....pretty.
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Abbess Sanctorum

Manticore/Deathstrike's kinda cool though.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

The Dark Mechanic

Check out the [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=10500090a"]What's New Today about Spearhead [/URL]with design notes and sketches from Jes Goodwin.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast