BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Cygnar Army WIP

Default Cygnar Army WIP

Hello all, just thought I would post something here to detail work on my ever expanding Cygnar force.

I recently painted a Warcaster to start my army. I have no idea what units or characters do, im just buying off of looks right now.

Without further adieu I present Mr. 'Siege' Brisbane...

And the WIP pic of my first warjack, a Sentinel.

You can check out my community blog for more info, there are 2 others in my gaming group also starting forces, Khador and Cryx, some neat models so far

[URL="http://drunken-gamer.blogspot.com/"]http://drunken-gamer.blogspot.com/[/URL]

Thanks for looking, hope you have some constructive criticism and comments

Off to a good start. I think it'll be really cool to see a whole Cygnar army in yellow and purple.

Grand Provost Marshal

I know it's not your standard Cygnar color scheme, but I really like that Siege Brisbane!

Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen View Post
    Off to a good start. I think it'll be really cool to see a whole Cygnar army in yellow and purple.
    Give me a few weeks and hopefully I can show you said army

Picked up a defender today, looking at a couple infantry choices now...hmm what to choose...

Battle-Brother

Are you a L.A. Lakers fan by any chance? Very neat scheme. What color are you doing the swans on your Cygnar? I like the richness of your yellow. A lot of yellows I see feel too chalky but I think yours has a nice depth. Keep it up!