BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Post Genestealer Force Point List

Here is a Genestealer Force Point List for use in pick-up games of Space Hulk.

Now you can accurately size up a Genestealer Brood force to use against the Space Marines or other races in your games.

[URL="https://www.scribd.com/document/343743423/Space-Hulk-Genestealer-Force-List"]https://www.scribd.com/document/343743423/Space-Hulk-Genestealer-Force-List[/URL]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170402_215759.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	271.8 KB 
ID:	19589

Claim the planet for the brood! Infect the multitudes! Food for the Hive Fleet!
    Last edited by Commander Dante; 04-03-2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Update to points allocations based on further play-testing

This document has been updated.

I have uploaded an updated document (link changed in original post) that takes into account some of the changes and details that have emerged with developments such as the Codex: Genestealer Cults and Overkill: Deathwatch releases, and made a smooth adaptation of material relevant to playing Space Hulk 1st Edition or 3rd (4th?) Edition.

Some changes included in this update are:

1) Options between Patriarch and Broodlord (and the differences according to canon lore of GW in the 40K universe)

2) Revised point values for Genestealer broods vs. Genestealer cults

3) Rules and point values for Genestealer Familiars

I hope this adds even more variety and life to your Space Hulk games, and I look forward to getting feedback from the players who try it out!

Thanks!

I did one last minute edit for something I apologize, it has been re uploaded. (Yeah, I printed mine too then saw an error...)