BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Road To EndWar List Building EP II

Second video of the series.

I go through the previous list, what worked, what didnīt and show the new selection and what i expect them to do. The new list is really different, and itīll be interesting to see, if it works in the competitive environment...

[url]https://youtu.be/pEtIVKqlzPU[/url]

- Lost Vyper
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

So...this list didnīt work at all. I had two games (Cult Mechanicus & Tau/Necrons) and i didnīt even had a chance on either of them.
    In the first game i struggled to wound T7 MCīs / he rolled hot on the saves and i lost on everything, Maelstrom, KPīs, Eternal War Mission and Tertiary...

Second gameīs Wraithīs were ANNOYING...3++ were rolled CONSTANTLY and they ran through my army with ease (Warlord, Bikes, Dire Avengers and the Hornets)...i had my sights on his unit of two Riptides. I Psychic Shrieked them, shot 18 S8 + 12 S6 shots + couple of Rending shuriken shots + 12 shots from the Warp Spiderīs and i got ONE of them down...he also made 6 4+ coversaves for his Tetra on itīs last hull point...i called it after turn 6 (i was losing on everything...again...)

So, these were the most boring games iīve had in 40k in a LOOOONG time, so there will be no batreps...first of all, the recent games havenīt drawn interest from the viewers and second, thereīs nothing to watch, when nothing works on the other side and the other one makes every FNP or coversave on the planet...that reminds me, i gotta burn my dice...

Now itīs back to the pure Dark Eldar and a bit of a break from gaming due to my sonīs hobby, but maybe iīll post something in few weeks.

Thanks for the support!

- Lost Vyper
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"