BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Pokemon Go

Librarian

You know the game has passed up everything when the news feels like they should report on the first people beating the game. No one every posted up a news story of the first guy who beat WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    Time to take a trip to the local Redwings Sanc...awww, I can't play game.

Also apparently celebrities like Rihanna are getting annoyed at people playing Pokemon Go or texting at their gigs. My personal view is that if people are getting bored at your gigs, you're a bad performer. I wouldn't pull my phone out at a Skindred gig because they actually have decent music and work to keep their audience engaged. :P
    I figured that people who payed money for the show would be into it anyway.

If this is happening, it will probably be craziest at convention concerts like Pax. Paul and Storm could probably incorporate it into their act. JoCo will probably write a song about it (if he hasn't already).
    Last edited by odinsgrandson; 07-28-2016 at 08:49 AM.

www.GardenNinja.com

Banned

Banned

Chapter-Master

The convention centre in Telford turns out to be a pokemongo gym, so coxcon tech guys stuck a small logo in the corner of the screen in the panel room, so at random points in panels as it changed you'd get cheers/boos and a confused panellist then twigging and looking at the screen and reacting according to their allegiance.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

There's been some tweaks to the game....

Tracker feature is now mostly disabled, as we have no idea how close they are.

Also, it's not dishing out extra XP for Nice, Great and Excellent throws. Which is a pain, as I was getting really good at those!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213