BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

I'm reliably informed by our resident Lesbian Mafia, one simply has to be brave enough....

This afternoon's captures? Magnemite, Gastly and a Jynx. Jynx of course being the most racist of the Pokémon. Oh, and Meowth. And a Kabuto.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'll probably try it once I get around to upgrading my phone, which is well overdue. I have coworkers playing it and commenting about it, not to mention a good portion of my friends. I'd say it'd give me an excuse to get out and be active, but, well... See, I don't drive, and trying to walk when it's over 90F outside and the humidity is high and the heat index (what it "feels" like) is over 100F... no. When the weather is less murder-y, then I can get out more, but for now it'd be when I'm already out and about. (Though I walk by a Pokestop at a church on my way to the bus stop to head to work, and the GW store in my neighborhood has a gym right across the street from it at the community college.)
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Well, thanks to some sad, pathetic little virgins running an unwarranted DDOS attack, the Pokésafari was a bust.

Managed to find some much later in the day though, which was nice.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

Banned

I'm like 99% sure that Barnes and Noble accidentally tweeted out a weird pregnancy fetish piece of Pokemon fanart
    This is vore please do not ask why i know this
    2016 sure has been a year

Defo working as a fitness app... Walked into town and back yesterday, just to hatch some eggs.

Paid off like, got a Pikachu and an Ekans out of it.

May actually jump off the coach way earlier tonight, so I can wrack up more mileage.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Well, thanks to some sad, pathetic little virgins running an unwarranted DDOS attack, the Pokésafari was a bust.
    Oh, is that why everyone was complaining it was down saturday?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Yup.

All because they think running a DDOS is 'l33t haxx0rs', and 'exposing security flaws', when in fact it's just sort of exploiting how the Internet actually works.

Disappointed my mate and I, but how many kid's weekends were ruined by that particular squad of goons?

Chapter-Master

Sod the kids, they've broke up for the holidays, you and your mates are back at work today. The *******s.

Chapter-Master

Apparently this was people chasing vaporean

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast