BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default 2000pt Eldar Ulthwe "fluffy"

Was having quite a difficult time coming up with an Eldar list as everything is just so good, so I decided to make my army based on the fluff. Ulthwe doesn't have many Aspect Warriors generally, but does attract Dark Reapers, so most of it's force is made up of the Black Guardians. It also has the largest amount of Psykers.

So where I could afford it I included a warlock leader, the D weapon support platforms are something that might go but the idea is area denial, they can sit in cover and an opponent would be fairly wary of coming within 24" of them.

I was originally going to have storm guardians but with the FAQ not giving a second attack for a pistol weapon they seem fairly pointless.

The allied detachment of Jet Bikes are for objective taking and with scatter lasers they can kite really nicely.

I have called this list "Fluffy" and I think it is but it does get 21+D6 psykic points a phase and scatter lasers are the current cheese but I'm not creating a list to loose! Basically everything Eldar have is awesome but I wanted something a bit more fun than the normal meta.

+++ Eldar Ulthwe fluffy (2000pts) +++

++ Eldar Craftworlds: Codex (2015) (E Craftworld Warhost) ++

+ Core +

Guardian Battlehost
    ····Farseer [Ghosthelm, Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade]
    ····Guardian Defenders w/ Free Heavy Weapon Platform
    ········10x Guardian [10x Mesh Armour, 10x Plasma Grenades, 10x Shuriken Catapult]
    ········Heavy Weapon Platform [Shuriken Cannon]
    ········Warlock Leader [Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade]
    ········10x Guardian [10x Mesh Armour, 10x Plasma Grenades, 10x Shuriken Catapult]
    ········Heavy Weapon Platform [Scatter Laser]
    ········Heavy Weapon Platform [Scatter Laser]
    ····Vaul's Wrath Support Battery [D-Cannon]
    ········3x Support Weapon
    ············6x Guardians [6x Mesh Armour, 6x Plasma Grenades, 6x Shuriken Catapult]
    ····Vyper Squadron
    ········Vyper [Shuriken Cannon, Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult]
    ····War Walkers
    ········War Walker [Power Field, 2x Scatter Laser]
    ········War Walker [Power Field, 2x Scatter Laser]

+ Auxiliary +

Aspect Host [+1 BS]
    ····Dark Reapers with Exarch [Starshot Missiles for the Dark Reapers]
    ········2x Dark Reaper [2x Heavy Aspect Armour, 2x Reaper Launcher with Starswarm Missiles, 2x Reaper Rangefinder]
    ········Reaper E with EML and SS Missiles - Dark Reaper Exarch [Eldar Missile Launcher, Heavy Aspect Armour, Reaper Rangefinder]
    ········2x Dark Reaper [2x Heavy Aspect Armour, 2x Reaper Launcher with Starswarm Missiles, 2x Reaper Rangefinder]
    ········Dark Reaper Exarch [Eldar Missile Launcher, Heavy Aspect Armour, Reaper Rangefinder]
    ········Dark Reaper Exarch [Eldar Missile Launcher, Heavy Aspect Armour, Reaper Rangefinder]

+ Command +

Seer Council
    ····Farseer [Ghosthelm, Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, The Spirit Stone of Anath'lan, Witchblade]
    ········Eldar Jetbike [Twin-Linked Shuriken Catapult]
    ····Farseer [Ghosthelm, Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade]
    ········Eldar Jetbike [Twin-Linked Shuriken Catapult]
    ····Warlock Conclave of 5 members
    ········Eldar Jetbikes [Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult]
    ········5x Warlock with Witchblade [5x Rune Armour, 5x Shuriken Pistol, 5x Witchblade]

++ Eldar Craftworlds: Codex (2015) (Allied Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Farseer [Ghosthelm, Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade]
    ····Eldar Jetbike [Twin-Linked Shuriken Catapult]

+ Troops +

Windriders
    ····3x Windrider w/ Scatter Laser [3x Eldar Jetbike, 3x Mesh Armour, 3x Scatter Laser]
    ····Windrider Warlock [Rune Armour, Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult, Witchblade]
    ········Eldar Jetbike [Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult]

Windriders
    ····3x Windrider w/ Scatter Laser [3x Eldar Jetbike, 3x Mesh Armour, 3x Scatter Laser]

Created with [url=http://www.battlescribe.net]BattleScribe[/url]
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.

Veteran-Sergeant

I think it would be very out of the ordinary to see 30+ guardians on the table... I would rather have two Reaper Squads of 5 than 3 of 3. You could add some Dire Avengers or Another aspect for the Aspect Host. I say drop the allied contingent and bring a Wraithknight. You have no assault or super-heavy deterrent.