BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Chapter-Master

CG - couldn't access the pics (work filters). Was that Muckleburgh or somewhere else? I asked because Muckleburgh has a good model collection with some high end weathering skills for reference. My favourite was a burnt-out vehicle - I have photo'd the effect to attempt to make terrain like that.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

This is the Norfolk Tank Museum near Tasburgh. I'm hoping to get a group to go to Muckleborough sometime soon as I hear it has a good selection.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Does anyone know of a company producing a 28mm (1/56 scale) Challenger tank? Not the modern rubbish mind, the original A30 (Cruiser Mk VIII) Challenger.

I'd really like one for my Bolt Action/Konflict '47 Brits, and the rules are there but no one seems to be producing a model.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

I imagine they'll get round to it eventually? Have you considered emailing their customer services?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    The first tour at Bovington is all about the conditions that caused the introduction of the tank. It's really informative and its a good time to go considering it's the 100th Anniversary of the Somme this year.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Librarian

I don't know, the rules have been around for 4 years, but I've yet to encounter a model.

I can see the problem, it looks a bit like a Cromwell but is wider and longer (a whole extra road wheel longer) and doesn't share the chassis with anything else. So potential sales wise it's a bit of a dog, you can't make half a dozen variants out of it.

I have emailed Warlord as it happens, no response as yet.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Ah I see, yeah you expect them to d the ones with multiple variants first I suppose.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112