BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Warseer Hacked, is Down

Brimstone, head moderator of Warseer, announced that the venerable forum was hacked in some manner and has been taken down.

He offered no ETA on it's return and indicated it might be gone for some time.

[URL="http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/697013.page"]Wintermute on Dakka 7-20-2016[/URL]

Yes we have been hacked/attacked and WarSeer has been taken down.

As to what we do next, we are not sure.
    Now word since then.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

deja vu?

[url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?64224-Warseer-is-down[/url]

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Warseer seems to be taking a pretty hard beating lately. Has someone got a little voodoo doll of them or something?
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Is Warseer the biggest 40k forum?

I think DakkaDakka is the biggest wargaming forum overall, not sure about 40k specifically. Warseer is one of the oldest though right?
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

And Bolter&chainsword?

B&C is the other forum I can think of if someone mentions 40k forum.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

lols, I can't think of any beyond those four. I know someone on here mentioned a couple of specific painting ones in a thread once, can't remember what they were though.

I feel like AmmoBunker is a painting one...? Maybe....
    I;m the same tbh

B&C is nice, but very Imperium-specific, aside from the Chaos section. No Xenos allowed basically. :P

Can't really speak for the others. By all accounts DakkaDakka can be a pretty awful place, and Warseer too. Still sucks to see forums go, but forums do seem to be a dying breed.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast