BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    There is a former 'eavy Metal painter in my area, and she has lots of stories of speed painting at GW's request. Once they gave her a week to paint a 2000 point horde space marine army. She asked for an extension right away and they said to just paint the front halves of the models so that they could be photographed from the front.
    Awesome post. Its interesting to know this as it may explain why supposedly 'eavy metal paint jobs are often bellow par ect...2000pts in a week is pretty ridiculous. Most I can do a week is one squad and it would never meet even tabletop standard. In other words, its nice to have some perspective on this issue.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Veteran-Sergeant

wow that demon prince looks horrible ... looks like my 7 year old model is safe and sound

Veteran-Sergeant

It makes total sense that Daemons models would come out close to the same time as Daemon Hunters. Daemon Hunters needs Daemons to hunt, right?

Brother-Sergeant

Sweet baby Jesus in his crib, those pink horrors are terrible.
    To whom it may concern...
    BAALLOOOOGGGAAAA WHALE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Yeah but a model with a book about solved games or 5 seasons of House M.D. in DVD as weapons doesn't really cut it. Sex is a taboo, a big one (specially in the Imperium methinks), so its obvious that slaanesh goes there.
    Well, Slaanesh wasn't born by the Imperial inhabitants... and the Eldar had been hedonistic in any possible way, not just the sex-way :P

Librarian

is that herald on the Juggernaut plastic or metal still? a plastic Juggernaut would be cool to see,
    hopefully, when more pictures come out, we'll see some new Grey Knight models fighting them too!

"I am the Hammer..."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678