10 sternguard w/ 2 melta, 2 combi melta, pod
    10 sternguard 4 combi melta, pod
    3 tac squads flamer, mm - 1 in pod
    scout squad

lrc w/ mm
    lr w/mm
    lr w/mm

He got first turn.
    The entire game consisted of me getting all the kp I could while waiting until the very end to rush the fliers over to objectives. I wiped vulkan and the thundernators and worked his troops over pretty well. He was under the inpression that he was dominating while I was getting kp and waiting to move for the win... ...I got my last turn with 17 minutes to go. He said I slow played because I looked at the clock 4 or 5 times. I was trying to get as many kp as I could before I assaulted to contest the objective that won the game. I could have shot chimeras and heavies for 15 minutes easiuly, but i digress...

Minor victory - 3rd overall

Round 2

Space marines - cato in a raider wit cronos driving, 2 dev squads with ml, 3 speeders, whirlwind, shooty terminators, 2 razorbacks with tllc, tellion and some scouts and 4 tacs.

He got first turn and popped a couple of chimeras and killed most of an infantry squad (who stayed put.)
    My turn 1 crippled his 'raider, a speeder, a rhino, a dev squad, and did some additional damage.

By the end of his 2 it was clear that I just needed to clean up.

Massacre - 2nd overall

Round 3
    Yuck, my doom.
    He had 3 deff rolla wagons, 3 trukks, 6 nob bikers, and 20/10/10 boyz with 2 ten man nob squads and a pk warboss and kff mek

I finally get a first turn. Yay.
    When he started his first turn, he had 1 battlewagon and 1 trukk that could actually move.
    When he started his second turn, he had no vehicles left and I had him on the ropes. The medusa and psykers ran the bikers off of the table. I forgot he had a waaagh! left and he got one of my 'dettas on his turn3. It is the only unit I lost.
    The entire game took about 30 minutes (including setup.)

Massacre. 1st place

Great tournament, great list to run. I am unsure on whether i will run it in round 2 or not. I am waiting to see ow many of these variants are out there to decide.
    Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 05-17-2010 at 04:10 AM.