BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

HHHAHA those deathwatch surrounded by wraithguard are #deadsodead
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Suspicious post is suspicious....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Via Atia as usual...

and personally I reckon they should be fighting more obscure xenos and not all these known ones! I guess their not allowed to do artwork like that though cos they have to have the models I wanna see them fighting Hrud/Umbra, Slaugth, Enslavers (of course!), Q'orl and all the cool weird stuff.
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 08-05-2016 at 09:21 AM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

What happens to a Blood Angel who gets the red thirst while he's part of the Deathwatch?

What happens if he goes full monty and goes black rage?

Wouldn't that kind of give up the legion/chapter's long held secret?
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

again, all via Atia (thankyou very much!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    What happens to a Blood Angel who gets the red thirst while he's part of the Deathwatch?

What happens if he goes full monty and goes black rage?

Wouldn't that kind of give up the legion/chapter's long held secret?
    He gets a straw out, taps his unhelmeted bro on the shoulder and says "look, theres a Hrud taking a leak in that cave over there!" and when the battle brother looks to the cave, he stabs him in the neck and has a quick drink. When the battle brother goes "ouch, thought I felt something there" the blood angel just replies saying "It's prolly just your hatred of xenos mate!" and all is well with the world.
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Some rules stuff here : [url]https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/996[/url]

- - - Updated - - -

also I notice the Artemis blurb mentions Enslavers! YAY! Hope there is some fluff about the Storm Wardens and their Enslaver plague encounters.

MORE ENSLAVER FLUFF. MORE.

This is from the Deathwatch supplement of the same name (yes it had a whole supplement!) :
    The Nemesis Incident
    In 945.M36, Chapter Master Owin Glendwyr took his forces to the Steropes Cluster in response to a reading of the Emperor's Tarot by the Chief Librarian, although some versions of the account state that it may have been at the behest of the Inquisition. The region of space had many worlds consumed by the energies of the Warp. Several worlds in the periphery had come under the dominion of Enslavers. Glendwyr had a painful choice: deploy his warriors in costly battles or destroy the worlds and their populations. In one account, Glendwyr and an unnamed Inquisitor Lord of the Ordo Xenos explored a series of ruins of uncertain origin. The Storm Wardens and an allied Inquisitorial force came under attack by Enslaver-controlled humans and later by Enslaver Behemoths. The ensuing battle cost the lives of many battle-brothers. Three worlds were cleansed of the xenos presence, but ultimately the Inquisitor Lord declared the Writ of Exterminatus on seven more before the cluster was declared purged.[1a][2b]
    The Storm Wardens returned to Sacris, where it was discovered that a psychic taint from the Enslavers had corrupted a number of the First Company. The Chapter's Apothecaries, Chaplains, and Librarians attempted to remove the taint, but it was found to be too ingrained and presented a threat to the entire Chapter. The Inquisitor Lord wanted the infected to volunteer for liquidation, but the senior officers rejected it. Glendwyr proposed a compromise. Having convinced the Inquisitor Lord of its viability, the Chapter Master ordered that he and the First Company be interred within stasis sarcophagi in vaults far below the Chapter's fortress-monastery, which would not be opened until a cure for the taint was discovered. The Inquisition placed an additional demand of requiring that Sacris be isolated and all knowledge of the Nemesis Incident be purged from the Imperium's history. Deceptive propaganda of a virulent plague on the planet's surface was spread by automated beacons in orbit for years to come.[1a][2b][2c]
    The sealing of the vaults caused the Chapter to lose access to the details of their founding or early history. This also resulted in the legend of the lost First Company and Chapter Master returning one day when the Chapter and Imperium are threatened, the battle-brothers seeking every chance to prove themselves in the eyes of those who will judge them upon their return. Only some of the Chapter's Dreadnoughts are aware of the location of the stasis vaults, but have taken a vow of silence, standing as mute sentinels.[1a][2c]
    Only the Liber Tempest records the Nemesis Incident. This text is only available to senior officers of the Chapter, no one outside the Chapter having any knowledge of what happened.[1a][2c]
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 08-05-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Chapter-Master

I love those thunder hammers
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    oh my word I love that flier. I might need some Deathwatch...
    Well, if the data sheet for it works the same as other flyers in 'Death From the Skies' you should be able to add it to any Imperial army.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Far left marine, Heavy flamer with a Heavy Heavy Bolter???
    Yes I misspell stuff, you'll live.

Kind of hoping this is a high points army. If it is, reckon I'm in.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingbantha View Post
    Well, if the data sheet for it works the same as other flyers in 'Death From the Skies' you should be able to add it to any Imperial army.
    shhhh, no I can't, I definitely need to buy some Deathwatch as well

I have Grey Knights, so Deathwatch are a nice companion
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast