BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Hello!

Battle-Brother

Default Hello!

I've technically been a member here for a while, but I mostly have lurked or been away from the site... I would like to be more active though since I will be getting back into wargaming!

I run a Blood Angels (possibly Lamenters, have yet to paint them) army, Chaos Space Marine army/Khorne Daemonkin army, and a really small Death Korps Siege Regiment army.

I'm still going through a big learning curve painting even though I haven't been playing, I've been painting Space Hulk models and using them as a means to learn painting skills before hitting my own army models.

I've also been introducing a friend to the game before I return to playing regularly at the FLGS, so hopefully after he learns how to run Tyranids he might join me there.

All in all, glad to be here and hopefully get involved in the discussion!

Chapter-Master

hi hi
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Hello,

come to the [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?34-The-Oubliette"]oubliette[/URL]
    Enjoy our tangents, And you'd probably enjoy the funny pun thread that's in there somewhere.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard

Blood angels are the bestest
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni