Hello folks! I just have a quick question, I don't know if there is a straight answer or only opinions on this, but I hope to clear something up.

I never played WFB, but I really like the look of AoS and would like to start building up a Duarding army and hopefully turn it into a full Steamhead Duardin force... I purchased a single box of Ironbreakers/Firedrakes and am putting them together even as I was thinking of typing this up. I was actually thinking of going to even buy one more set of these guys since my local shop still has them, but then someone told me something which got me worried.

They told me that these models might soon be defunct and I might just be wasting money. They said when the Steamhead Duardin fully release these models will be scrapped and unusable. I really like putting them together so far and they seem cool, so if this is true I will be pretty sad.

Is this true? Should I put off buying another set of them? Will the steamhead only be new models and entirely replace the dispossessed?

Also, on a side note, if these models are still worth buying (on the off chance), where could I get another set of 10 bodies for them? They come with the extra bits to build one set of each type of unit, but not the torsos since you are supposed to pick one or the other... but I would love to get both. I just can't seem to find any for sale anywhere on the internet, they are all out of stock. Any luck there?

Sorry if these are newby questions!