BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1850 DWatch and GK

Hello everyone,

I have put my hand to a list of 1850 points of Deathwatch and Grey Knights, and I would like to ask you for advice, comments, critics.

BSSF:
    Watchmaster - 205
    - Beacon Angelis

Aquila Kill team - 445
    - 4 veterans, frag cannons
    - Blackshield, power fist, lightning claw
    - 2 terminators, cyclone missile launchers
    - Drop pod, deathwind launcher
    (Watchmaster goes here)

Dropship - 220
    - 1 corvus blackstar, blackstar missile launcher, auspex array, hurricane bolter

NSF:
    Librarian 1 160
    - Level 3, Domina Liber Daemonica

5 Terminators - 199
    - Psycannon, 2 Halberd, 1 Hammer

Dreadknight - 215
    - Pteleporter, Hincinerator, Hpsycannon

Dreadknight - 190
    - Pteleporter, Hincinerator, Greatsword

This leaves me with 216 points.
    Tactics are: drop pod with aquila kill team deploys, with the beacon angelis (teleport homer that doesn't have to be on board at the start of the turn, and can teleport 1 unit at the start of the movement phase).
    The grey knights roll for reserves and deep strike all from this beacon. Greatsword knight takes care of heavy vehicles and terminators, together with the aquila kill team (8 S9AP2 and 4 S8AP3 shots, 10 S8AP2 and 5 S5 AP2 attacks on the charge). Other dreadknight, Terminators and corvus target bigger groups of dudes.

I have only a few guys, so I am thinking to add an extra killteam, or some interceptors.
    What do you guys think of this list? What would be the best expansion? And would this work on the tabletop?

Many thanks in advance,
    Tom

Veteran-Sergeant

You cant use the angelus beacon on turn one, when you use the drop pod. Its says at the start of your movement phase which means you have to use it before you move. The drop pod comes at the start of your turn, so you already missed the chance of using the beacon.