BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: hey oh

Brother-Sergeant

Default hey oh

hey all im new to this forum but i am always on the look out for ideas and inspiration from other players especially when it comes to painting i post as thesolitare on M1M and if your a console gamer my name is my xbox live tag (the lone grif) currently on a MW2 trip but as far as 40k goes my friends and mentor say i am a bit fanatical
    23k eldar
    3k space marines
    2k tyranids
    2k grey knights
    5k chaos and demons
    right now i am in germany and the shop i frequent is the games workshop store in nurnberg but back in the states i game at the soldier in amesbury MA and as soon as i get back to the states im going to begin building my apocalypse table in my basement provide the old lady doesn't distract to much.
    as for my work i am currently an employee of the us army and in the middle of a station change at the moment ill be heading out to ft drum NY sometime this summer and thats all i can think of for now anything comes to mind ask
    Grif

Fly Lord

Welcome to the Lounge thelonegrif!

Make yourself at home, and check out the painting subforums. We'd love to see your minis and have you jump into our threads.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

I'd love to see some of your minis.

23K eldar? I thought 4K in skaven was bad... then again, it's probably about the same amount of models

Librarian

Hello and welcome thelonegrif.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Veteran-Sergeant

Welcome thelonegrif! Always good to see another member of the military on here.

Librarian

Welcome to the community thelonegrif!

23k Eldar :0

Please post some pics!
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Brother-Sergeant

im trying to find a way to post what i have but i can't post them but i will post a link to my photo bucket
    this is for most of my eldar most of the pics are from before i deployed some are more recent but its not completely up to date [url]http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/ncgriffin_27/eldar/[/url]
    im in the process of moving from one duty station to another so all my models are boxed up and in transit to ft drum so i cant post anything yet but when i get the chance ill post (which probably wont be till august) ill post up some pics of my latest works and most of my collection as it is completed
    Last edited by thelonegrif; 05-31-2010 at 11:01 AM.