BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default WIP traitor ulrik the slayer

ok this is what iv got to so far with him, a badly painted old chaos lord, converted corrupt crozius(im quite proud of this), space wolf plasma pistol( so theres something spacewolfy about him), chaos lord backpack with slight conversion. sorry for the picture quality i took it with my camera phone and havent got a light box. C&C welcome. also, one question, does anyone know where i could get a wolf skull type helmet that looks chaosy-ish, or some idea how to convert one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0031.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	512   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0034.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	514  
    "Huddle close to your Emperor if he makes you feel safe. He cannot save you, for only Chaos is eternal....." Endemion, Captain of the Iron Warriors

The grey hunter sprue comes with a wolf helmet that could be easily converted.

yeh iv got a couple of those helmets but i cant see a way of making it look like a wolf skull, which is ulriks helmet, and i want to make it as obvious as i can that its a counts as ulrik
    "Huddle close to your Emperor if he makes you feel safe. He cannot save you, for only Chaos is eternal....." Endemion, Captain of the Iron Warriors

heres my counts as ulrik together in one piece though still without a head, i decided to change his backbanner to one of the possessed ones, as the banner got in the way of his crozius. again any ideas for the wolf skull helmet are greatly appreciated, as are C&C. one day i might even get him painted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	515   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0036.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	516   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0037.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0038.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	518