I'm looking to get some more firepower for my Imperial Guard, I was considering some of the FW artillery units but then I thought about the options Battle Servitors would bring to the table. So here are my own thoughts on the weapons and the formation, I'm hoping so of you are experienced in using them on the board and can recommend a good load-out from your experience of using the different weapons?

Heavy Grav-cannon - As mentioned this seems a solid choice due to it's sheer number of shots, probably going to take one unit of these. After all grav-weapons are the best anti-monster weapon in the game.

​Torsion Cannon - An amazing weapon on paper however the BS3 could be a deal-breaker for a 1 shot weapon?

Heavy Arc Rifle - A great anti-tank weapon, perfect for the more heavy armour that the majority of my weapons have trouble with.

Plasma Culverin
- No very interested in this weapon as I already have a plasma russ plus 'get's hot' with a 4+ save will decrease it's life-span even more on the board.

Holy Requisitioner Formation - Tempting but for 3 things 1) they'd be in reserve instead of shooting, 2) They'd be closer to the enemy which can be dangerous and 3) Can't take the grav cannons.

So what are your suggestions for an allied detachment of battle servitors?