BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Razing of Prospero

You're welcome.

And what do my Elf Eyes see?

Tartaros Terminators, MkII Power Armoir (could be MkIII of course), Custodes, Space Woofs.

Origin of pic unknown, but will keep a beady eye out for my next copy of WD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	413 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	19226  
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 09-17-2016 at 02:11 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

no Sisters of Silence?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Doesn't look like it. There's smaller based models in the background which I can't make out properly. So, it could Sisters of Silence, but I'd have expected them to be more front and centre - so most likely Prospero Spire Guard.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Someone pointe dout how much the Custodes look like Sigmarites from AoS - then I thought... What if the Custodes will be retconned so actually they are stormcast eternals (or whatever the gold dudes are in AoS)?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

There's no reason GW would do that. It wouldn't make any sense. They're just Big Gold Dudes who happen to look like Those Other Big Cold Dudes.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

When did everything in the plot make sense or have a reason?

Brother-Captain

The Realms are very much there own distinct setting now with its own set of magical "physics" it's not set in our Galaxy like 40K is. Though given the background Stormcast Eternals are more similar to Custodes than they are to Marines.

I'm with AX though Sisters of Silence are are important part of the Razing of Prospero so do need a model or too. They and the Custodes are in my mind part of the unique character of the HH setting (along with Primarchs and proper Astartes) so I'm quite excited for them.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Chapter-Master

Not to go OT - its just there always was, back in the day, debates about the links between the Warhammer World and 40K. Questions such as 'Is the warhammer world a planet in the EoT' etc. Now with the debate about draigo appearing in a AoS novel (iirc) who knows - big, gold, with shared visual cues custodes-eternals, is almost as sensible as GW can get sometimes.

I hope Prospero is not diluted by fitting in Spire Guard, Sisters etc - because the more factions in the box, the less of each there will be, so no cohesive starter army.

I hope they allow some sort of Sisters of Silence kit to be released. They were strategically vital to conquering Prospero due to their Blank status, and as has been noted many times before on here, a few more wimmin wouldn't hurt 40K's lineup.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Separate release would be good- I always saw them as an elite anyway- mebbe a clampack?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast