BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Ok then - "Fulgrim" is a Daemon Prince who rules over a Daemon World dedicated to Slaanesh in the Eye of Terror.

Doesn't matter to the imperium. It wouldn't matter if he retook control of his body, drove a stake through abbadons heart, revived the Big E, chokeslammed the Ctan, and stabbed himself in the face a thousand times. He's a traitor, possesion or not. He was weak enough to have his soul dominated by Chaos.The circumstances matter little to the imperium
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Veteran-Sergeant

Dorn was killed in the 1st great crusade... but was that by Abaddon personally?
    I mean, thats very well done of him if thats the case.
    Spelling errors are free of charge...

Veteran-Sergeant

[url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Primarch[/url]

there.
    That should settle this...
    Spelling errors are free of charge...

Veteran-Sergeant

I thought Angron was banished by a Grey Knight Grand Master or Brother Captain...

hmm... not sure...going to have to look it up.
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Chaplain

Yeah but hes a daemon now so he will turn up every so often as tends to happen with their kind.

And Legoklods, I think you mean the black crusade :P

Librarian

The REAL question is...

Will we someday know what happened to the 2nd and 11th Legions or it will be like the 2 blue magicians of the Istari that came from the West with the Istari Saruman, Gandalf and Radagast on LOTR??
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    The REAL question is...

Will we someday know what happened to the 2nd and 11th Legions or it will be like the 2 blue magicians of the Istari that came from the West with the Istari Saruman, Gandalf and Radagast on LOTR??
    First, excellent analogy .

Second, my impression is that we will never get the specifics, but I could be wrong, the Horus Heresy series is continually breaking rules we thought had governed what we were and weren't allowed to know about the 40k universe.

Finally, there was one interesting little blurb in Index Astartes years ago about Rogal Dorn's fate. It established that he was the last of the loyalist Primarchs still actively serving the Imperium, and told the same basic story about the boarding action on the Sword of Sacrilege and his death there, but then went on to say that is was also rumored that he survived and retreated from the public eye to attend upon the Emperor directly. What with the constant rewriting of fluff, and resurrection of old fluff it is difficult to say whether this has any bearing on the canon, but it is interesting nonetheless.
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Gulliman: Killed post-Heresy by Fulgrim, body put into stasis and transported to Macragge

Where did you read his? I knew he was mortally wounded and in stasis, but would like to know how it happened, cheers.
    Last edited by Capn Stoogey; 06-08-2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: He stuffed up the quote system

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Stoogey View Post
    Gulliman: Killed post-Heresy by Fulgrim, body put into stasis and transported to Macragge

Where did you read his? I knew he was mortally wounded and in stasis, but would like to know how it happened, cheers.
    The Ultramarines Index Astartes article- the Ultramarines were fighting the Emperor's Children and Guilliman was separated from his troops as they came upon the transfigured Fulgrim, a cloud of musk masking the 2 Primarchs as they closed on each other. When the musk cleared Fulgrim had gone and Guilliman was on the floor with a single slash across his throat that wouldn't heal. The poisons from Fulgrim's blade (commonly believed to be the anathame that laid low Horus) raged through Guilliman's body and as he died the Apothecaries put his body into stasis for transport back to Macragge.
    Last edited by Baron Spikey; 06-08-2010 at 05:42 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast