BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BoLScon FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ryar View Post
    Just want to clairify, will the new blood angel vindicator be using the large ordinance blast?
    Yes. Odd that a typo would be repeated, but this one clearly is.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    Yes. Odd that a typo would be repeated, but this one clearly is.
    I really do not view this as a typo at all, but a new direction they are taking with the codices/rulebook regarding all ordinance weapons. Check out page 58 of the 5th ed rulebook: "Unless their profile specifies otherwise, all ordnance blast weapons use the large blast marker."

Really looking forward to BoLS, errr, WAR con.

I do have a few BA related questions. Furious charge 6" bubble measured before the charge or once in assualt. And The Sanguinors +1 attack bubble, measured before the charge or once in assault? I have been playing that FC is measured prior to assault moves, but +1 attack from The Sanguinor is measured when the attacks are calculated, i.e. once in assault. What say you?
    Last edited by B-Rad11; 06-28-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Now if it only said it was Ordnance Blast, we'd be on to something, B-Rad11.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Chaplain

How does the introduction of the GW Tyranid and BA FaQ change things this late in the game for us a BoLsCon?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Angelofblades View Post
    How does the introduction of the GW Tyranid and BA FaQ change things this late in the game for us a BoLsCon?
    It means that they supersede the previous rulings in the INAT (from Adepticon) which was already being used for BoLScon
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Herald of Nurgle View Post
    It means that they supersede the previous rulings in the INAT (from Adepticon) which was already being used for BoLScon
    Exactly. The precendence of rules is Codex > BRB > GW FAQ > INAT. As the FAQ answers a few questions that we had to get from the INAT before, we now ignore those sections of the INAT (so the Doom does not affect models in vehicles, for instance).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12