BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf?

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah, my dad's dad's name was Horus, not Horace, which I always though was cool.

SJ

i was confused, just goes to show my background... i had no clue why you were "WTF" i just saw a tarot card box.

Banned

A lot of the early heresy artwork (around RT) used the 'traditional' eye symbol as a mid heresy symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    One of the boys in my gaming group is actually called Horus*. Cautionary tale, if you have a son and you want him named Horace after your father, don't ask your Egyptologist husband to do it without specifying the spelling.

*He plays IG.
    Awesome.

little of topic but a friend at my local store who used to come down was called kaine

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    don't ask your Egyptologist husband to do it without specifying the spelling.
    I work in a museum that has a huge Egyptology component, and my wife is an Egyptologist. Trying to reconcile my notions of Horus with the GW notion of Horus has always been...difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by trjames View Post
    I work in a museum that has a huge Egyptology component, and my wife is an Egyptologist. Trying to reconcile my notions of Horus with the GW notion of Horus has always been...difficult.
    And that is why you play thousand sons, khemri and necrons. :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12