BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thumbs up Meanders: Giant Seamless Terrain Boards

Hello I'm creating large highly-detailed terrain boards called 'Meanders' that are designed to fit with one another left to right, top to bottom, to generate endless sprawling pathways for RPG adventures in a variety of terrains inc Forest, Jungle, Desert and Snow.

They are particularly intended for areas after leaving the tavern and before reaching the location of major quests - allowing players to wander the wilderness but also serve up a number of classic RPG tropes for situating major quests. They measure 27x18" each and allow you to change large sections of terrain around in seconds (and are modifiable in size) without changing many fiddly smaller tiles and still allow you to get a variety of different layouts per set.

They are available digitally as any four for $8 AUD in the Sampler Pack, $25 AUD for all sixteen core designs, and in a variety of other digital and printed options as well. They can be gridded or non-gridded with a variety of options available there. Also the printed boards are professionally printed, dry/wet erasable and the surface is coated with a tough scuff/soiling/liquid resistant layer.

This will be my 4th Kickstarter on the back of three successful ones trying to bring innovative products to the RPG community. Thanks for your time.

[URL="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-themed-boards-with-connecting-paths-for-r"]Click here to check out the Meanders campaign on Kickstarter.[/URL]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0 Meander Promotional fb.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	353.8 KB 
ID:	19313

Just $25 pledged to the Meanders campaign now offers a massive 32 core digital terrains measuring 27x18" ea - including fantasy city, village and gemstone caverns - not as stretch goals but just for funding. It's absolute madness, no other kickstarter has ever offered this much beautiful terrain for such an amazing price. Don't miss out.

Name:	meanders promo 1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	214.3 KB 
ID:	19348

With great thanks to the generosity of my 93 Backers, friends, family and the RPG Community - Meanders eclipsed my previous records for a campaign and is to be established as a signature design by GTW that can and will be built on with dozens of new designs to be released in 2017 to advance existing designs and expand into even more innovative territory.

With over 40 core designs for a highly affordable $25, Meanders succeeded in making it possible for anyone to enjoy owning them. However, for all the good features of a Kickstarter, it does not offer paypal and has the tendency to restrict backers to those with credit cards. This paypal pledger has been set up to assist backers who would like to buy Meanders but only have Paypal: for the next two weeks while I finalize designs this pledger will remain open with all funds going toward Stretch Goal totals - possibly resulting in even more designs being unlocked for rewards across the board.
    Please note: this pledger only offers the three main (& most popular) digital pledges - for anything else you will need to contact me directly using the contact form. Thanks

[url]http://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.com/rpgtilesupply/meanders-paypal-pledger[/url]

Meanders is back again with Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds: launching Feb 10th on Kickstarter: 400+ designs with underwater, on water, underground, above ground, skies, space and more. Hope to see you there

[URL="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/779510192?token=2f5c70f6"]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/779510192?token=2f5c70f6[/URL]

Name:	MEANDERS 2 Sample Images Spreadsheet.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	19522