BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default OffTopic V: The Tangents Strike Back.

Can we try and avoid the continuing argument that obviously got IV locked?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Continuing where we left off...

I think *****tone is another place that would be difficult to mention here. Although that one still makes me laugh when I see it on a map.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

very scenic though.

I don't think I've ever been there before. May have to take a detour on the way back to Hull.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

The one I suggested you haven't missed owt. The one you mentioned has a good wine shop near the railway station.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean S****horpe! I'm going to end up there at least once over the next 2 years anyway, possibly twice if I'm unlucky, so I'd rather avoid having to be there more than necessary...

Brother-Captain

I just thought I'd point out that if you're comparing them to Hull most places are very scenic😉. Not Middlesbrough though it's a ****hole and the **** isn't covering up a group of 1930-40s German Fascists 😝
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Hey! Hull has this nice little section of Old Town in the middle which is actually quite nice, it is just surrounded by the rest of Hull

I was in York last though so considerably different from there...

Brother-Captain

Hull docks since they've been regenerated do possess the most impressive public toilets I've ever used but that isn't much of a plus point. It's not fair to compare it to York though which is the nicest City, ever.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Occuli Imperator

Hull: UK City of Culture 2017 (Because we have run out of cities to award it to)

[url]https://www.hull2017.co.uk/[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast