BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Chapter-Master

Default OffTopic V: The Tangents Strike Back.

Can we try and avoid the continuing argument that obviously got IV locked?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Continuing where we left off...

I think *****tone is another place that would be difficult to mention here. Although that one still makes me laugh when I see it on a map.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

very scenic though.

I don't think I've ever been there before. May have to take a detour on the way back to Hull.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

The one I suggested you haven't missed owt. The one you mentioned has a good wine shop near the railway station.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean S****horpe! I'm going to end up there at least once over the next 2 years anyway, possibly twice if I'm unlucky, so I'd rather avoid having to be there more than necessary...

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Can we try and avoid the continuing argument that obviously got IV locked?
    Huh... glad I missed that. :-\
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

So, uh... what happened to this place? I'm finding topics with current news and stuff (like Rogue One!) that haven't had posts in two months. I've been away with being busy at work (finally got someone to help me, only took them five years), ridiculously sick, trying to actually enjoy life where I can... Finally check in and realize I've not been here in about three months, and yet it seems not much has been posted, even in the Off Topic forum. Kind of sad.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Occuli Imperator

The rules were enforced and as a result some people left.

So it is a little quiet around here, with most new threads being bolsadmin (which you can't filter out, I asked)
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Yeah, it's hard sifting through all the BoLSAdmin posts to find the actual posts. Shame the Ignore function doesn't work like that on here.

Also yeah, most everyone left after a load of threads got shut down and stuff happened.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast