BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Can anyone remember what sprue the power armour crux terminatus shoulder pad was an extra on?
    I was thinking it s the company command squad, but I think it has been recast twice since I last built it
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Tanks, yeah I've had the command squad suggested elsewhere as well. It saves me looking through every box for one

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

This was interesting:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b082hzzh#play

Two days in Manchester have left me drained.

Glad to be home.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

This was interesting

lols

The knight needs a backpack to make his encumbrance the same.

Happy Christmas

Merry New Year!

Happy Saturnalia.

Merry Yule

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast