BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Hey Evil,

You should start a clone of this thread over in the fantasy section and get the WFB players to get in there.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by evilamericorp View Post
    Am I the only one playing in the fantasy tourney?
    No, no you aren't. But you may be the tallest.

Evil Midnight Bomber

I was thinking I was going to bring my Star Phantoms for the Badab Apocalypse events.

Of course, I have to get it painted first.

And that's actually what I should be doing right now: painting.

I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, because a "speed painting" trick I read about and thought would work out really well didn't pan out. So...yeah, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

If I don't get finished with the SP, though, I always have my Ultras...and I do love my Ultras.
    Oh lord I've got 'em, I've got the...
    ...it's a blog. Read it!

if i did not have to go to vietnam i would be taking my necrons. sad to say i will have to wait until next year.

Grand Provost Marshal

Adeptus Arbites
    BoLS Mini-dex
    3000pts

HQ
    Judge Oakley†
    Judge‡ - Plasma Pistol, Book of the Law, Badge of the Justicar, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges
    Psi Marshal* - Bolter, Plasma Pistol, Badge of the Justicar, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges

Elites
    Execution Team - 4x Executioners (using Cybermastiff models)
    Execution Team - 4x Executioners (using Cybermastiff models)
    Shock Team† - 9x Arbitrators, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges, in Repressor
    Shock Team‡ - 9x Arbitrators, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Breaching Charges, in Repressor

Troops
    Arbitrator Team - 10x Arbitrators, GL, HvyStbr, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges, in Rhino
    Arbitrator Team - 10x Arbitrators, GL, HvyStbr, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges, in Rhino
    Sharpshooter Team* - 10x Arbitrators, Hvy Bolter

Fast Attack
    Storm Team - 10x Arbitrators, 2x HvyStbrs, 2x Plasma Guns, 2x Bolters, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges
    Storm Team - 10x Arbitrators, 2x HvyStbrs, 2x Plasma Guns, 2x Bolters, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges
    Storm Team - 10x Arbitrators, 2x HvyStbrs, 2x GLs, 2x Bolters, Proctor w/ Power Maul, Multi-Comm, Breaching Charges
    Arbites Sentinels - 3x Sentinels w/ Extra Armour, Armoured Crew Compartments, Heavy Bolters

Heavy Support
    Black Maria - Extra Armour
    Black Maria - Extra Armour
    Predator Destructor - Heavy Bolter sponsons, Storm Bolter, Extra Armour
    Macharius Vulcanian - Heavy Bolter sponsons, Pintle Heavy Stubber

Total Points - 2999

Alternatives:
    I might, now and again, swap out my regular Judge for Psi-Marshal Hickok (got a really old model to use for him)
    Also have:
    Knight Warden - 400pts - Easy swap-out for the Macharius
    Last edited by Faultie; 08-01-2009 at 07:23 AM.

Mistress of the Forum

It's definitely interesting to see what people will be bringing. I'm not playing as I'll be busy taking care of registration and the like, but it'll be fun to watch you guys anyway.
    [CENTER][img]http://kysri.thesweetdreamery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eldarplayer.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

Salamanders. Always Salamanders. A Chapter Relic Reclamation force for the narrative campaigns. The enemies of the Emperor shall be cleansed by holy promethium.

Brother-Sergeant

Im using a my penal legion with arbites acting as wardens, and a Household of Knight Paladins, all lead by a rogue trader and his fallen dark angel bodyguard for the narrative track

If I wasn't going to be on vacation I would have taken a Green Tide!

Quote Originally Posted by evilamericorp View Post
    Am I the only one playing in the fantasy tourney?

Archaon will have fun with thee! MUAHAHAHAHA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast