BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Chapter-Master

Default Plastic Warhound?

Saw this on tumblr. The customer service trollz being trollz or genuine thing thats happening?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Scout

Forge World don't normally share models with GW shops do they? I would think the chances of it happening are very slim, as cool as it would be

Chapter-Master

They usually retire the FW one afterwards like they did with the baneblade and its variants.

Scout

Fair enough then. I thought it was one of FW's best sellers though? It's still selling and making them lots of money so I didn't think they'd give it up without a fight

Chapter-Master

No idea. Though maybe popularity increases the plastic chance cause you've got to cover the cost of the mould.

Scout

People do tend to buy from GW more than FW (at least, I'm pretty sure they do), although if GW start making cheap(er) ones, then FW's probably won't sell as much meaning FW won't be selling one of their most popular models that has made them a lot of money from the past (judging by the amount of people I've seen with one). Ok, all of that's kinda speculating, but (IMO) it's an educated speculation