BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Currently working on my own Eostara, have hat Uthwe in 2nd ed and Biel Tan in 3rd/4th

Current Fluff:
    Eostara, is situated close to the galactic core, and was an original prototype craftworld active before the fall. After purging the pleasure cults that survived, It drifts protectvely around 3 planets in a binary system,
    The 3 planets have been developed as new maiden worlds where the Elder there are treating the fall as a clearing of the fields and a chance to regrow and evolve beyond the stagnation of the past. other craftworlds have not clue of the planets but view the eldar of Eostara as radicals and fools. but seem to push it to oneside when they seek the newly developed technology often seen when Eostara is involved in conflict. Has made attempts to aquire the armour of the rumored warp spider pheonix lord from Kaelor Craftworld and is roumord to hold knowledge on the pheonix lord of the shining spears.

thats it so far

colours are deep violet with grey-bone helmets. often ornamented with yellow-orange hues.
    Aspects are traditional to their shrine with craftworld colour mixed in.

Chaplain

Mine is Aerlianath.

The closest Imperial translation is "those who sit by the fire singing songs of past glories" but it apparently lost a lot in translation.

Colours are Enchanted blue and Liche purple (but the craftworld is split into two forces following either of the Farseer brothers who lead it. The 'elder' prefers a slow and steady approach (purple). The younger prefers a strike fast, hit hard, and fade approach (blue).
    My tanks and skimmers all use a mottled blue scheme. My slow units use the purple. Units that CAN be mounted use a combination. The Craftworld 'rune' is looks like the Ultramarines 'U' topping a cross.
    Aspect colours are tradtional with accents showing craftworld allegiance.

I don't have much time for Eldar, but when I do, it's Altansar all the way! I could yap about them here, but it's easier to link you to some information [URL="http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Altansar"]there[/URL].

Occuli Imperator

Mine is a variant of biel-tan. They are trying to restore the maiden worlds and unite the elder people. In military operations they rely heavily on mechanized warfare and have been known to often use the denied flank manouvre. At this moment I think that i have about 25000 points of elder... Depending on how i tweak it out.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Ulthwe with a huge seer council and hordes of guardians to back it up
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

I don't have an Eldar army, but my best friend does. And I've been playing against it since 2nd edition. In fact, my marines have fought Eldar so many times that my models have bits and pieces of Eldar trophies modeled onto them to represent the fact that they are proficient Eldar hunters.

If I did start an Eldar army, I'd go with a Saim-Hann style army. I like the idea of a massive flying army zooming around the board.
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

Veteran-Sergeant

I picked the Craftworld Alaitoc. I first got into 40k late last year and i was on the GW website looking at all the different armies. I came across the Eldar and i saw the Harlequins and thought they were really awesome looking, so that is what helped me decide to play Eldar.
    So when I got the codex I realized I had to pick a Craftworld, and being new and not really discussing with anyone because of being new I chose one of the made up ones, and Alaitoc mentioned having close ties with the Harlequins (I've always like fluff) so I chose them. I like the color scheme, and I think that fluff wise the craftworld has the units that I like alot (Harlequins/ Striking Scorpions/ Pathfinders).
    I play more of a footdar style, with some vehicles mixed in, and I like the stealthy idea behind how that Craftworld thinks.
    But later once I decide to create a new Eldar army I am definintly going to create my own world and fluff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12