Ok so today i managed to get a glance at the new rulebook, and i mean a glance literally a few pages but i thought i would share the information that i do know.

1 - movement - units can move forwards, backwards and sideways. in basic they have simplified the backwards or sideways shuffle. units can move backwards but only by a certain percentage of their move (either a quarter or a half sorry again was a brief glance) you can do this now but literally u can jsut measure backwards or sidways non of the whole wheel or reform move the wheel back etc. so not much change but a nice simpification.

Can wheel as before normally.

can march as normal but enemies within 8 inches cause you to take a leadership test. this happens like fanatics as soon as you move within 8 inches you must test or so it seemed to imply ( i would take this with some salt as i wnted to read the whole section thoroughly to fully understand this one)

monsters and characters can pivot on the spot without penalty but characters have had their 360 line of sight reduced to 90 degrees.

Fleeing - fleeing through and enemy unit results in a dangerous terrain test on roles of a one u take a wound. only the models moving through take the hit, so if their is an overlap or your uni is alot wider only the models that run directly through the other uni get hit.

magic - power dice decided by 2d6, to a maximum of 12. additional dice can be generated by wizards if they roll a 6, or by magic items, but the maximum amount can never exceed 12. dispell dice is generated by the highest of the 2d6 roll for the power dice. so magic phase of player 1 he rolls 2d6 gets a 4 and a 5 so in toal gets 9 power dice. player two gets 5 dispell dice.

Miscasts - lets jsut say msot result in woudns or lots of death. (can;t remember specifics)

ok so not alot i'm afraid, but i thought you guys might like to have a gander.