BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Good to see FoW getting some love, but that Armored Train is pretty awful looking!
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

So Ive been Busy

I got into a really good rythem with these guys and they just flew off the paint table. I got them done so fast Im considering doing a light Tank COY as well.

Next Im block painting the trucks.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

I got slightly side tracked over the last couple of weeks getting terrain peices done for My clubs Poland game on 1st Sept. Now Im back on it again and Im determined to get this army done before November.
    I have been putting off a decision on whether to use after market bases whilst doing the tanks and trucks but in the end Ive decided that the Kerr and King range were far too pretty to not use. So here are the Anti Tank Guns done:

Next up will be 37mm AA guns.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Here is my 37mm AA COY.

Im starting on the Motor Rifle COY next, 21 stands of infantry!

Infanrty done:

And Ive done some destroyed Tank markers:

Mortars up next.

Tank has burny top hat?
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

Here are the Mortars:

BM-13's next

I'd be proud to have such a force. Well done, mate.

So here are the BM-13's.

And thats about all folks (for now anyway). Im so sick of painting Soviets! lol So heres the whole force:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast