BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Keep up the excellent work, looking at this thread is making me wanna go all chaotic
    "Would you partake of that last offered cup?, or dissapear into the potters ground, when the man comes around" Johnny Cash 1932-2003

Chaplain

Gentlemen, opinions?

Whole hearted approval. Cast it and sell it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Whole hearted approval. Cast it and sell it.
    now, now eldargal. that would be illegal considering she's made of plastic bitz.

Oh, silly me, of course. Don't ask me why but I thought it was epoxy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hmm, her upper torso is quite a lot larger than her waist... What's she look like with arms on?
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Brother-Sergeant

she needs space bewbs
    "Would you partake of that last offered cup?, or dissapear into the potters ground, when the man comes around" Johnny Cash 1932-2003

Looking very nice! I started a Word bearers army when I got a chaos army dumped in my lap for CHEAP. I just could not help myself and the Word bearers just seem too cool to pass up.

Anyway, I love the banners and will definitly be creating some for my army.
    I will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!

Chaplain

Progress.

she’s taller because of her high heels, without them she’s shorter then the marine.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast