BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default The Digital Coin Forge

Check out my latest kickstarter, the Digital Coin Forge. Everything you need to design your own custom 2D RPG coin designs. Templates, textures, shapes, graphics, instructions - the lot!

As a gamer and a problem solver, my focus on innovation is to deliver ways of doing things that require minimal work that anyone can learn to use within minutes. With this specially designed kit you can rapidly put THOUSANDS of coin styles together in dozens of materials/metal textures and print as many as you need. And most importantly - customize them to include YOUR names, locations, persons, dates and denominations and details that fit any of your RPG worlds. All you need is Photoshop/GIMP or another artistic program that uses layers and my kit supplies the rest. My guide will teach you in minutes how to easily assemble thousands of designs custom made for any game you're running so you can print out as many custom-made coins as you need.

While there are some companies that print RPG currencies and metal coins - None of them offer you the ability to CUSTOMIZE the coins to suit your world like the Digital Coin Forge does. With my digital design kit, in just a few minutes you can craft sets of coins to print in specific colours/textures/styles/shapes/sizes/fonts and put the names and images of your Kings, your Fantasy Lands/Worlds, your Year Dates, your Denominations or even your or custom Faces on them where you want them when you want them. Isn't it time people knew you were King?

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/digital-coin-forge-design-print-rpg-coins-on-your[/url]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	245.9 KB 
ID:	19439

Evening Everyone So I have an exciting addition to add to the DCF that backer SeeleyOne proposed and I will deliver.

This is Ammo Box A-1 and it is the equivalent of Treasure Hoard C. At least two more Ammo Boxes are likely to follow with other munition options but shown here are 18 Bullet Casing Tokens you will shortly be able to choose Round Token Munitions Markers from as standard and in 0.5 / 0.75" / 1" and 1.25" sizes.

I've done my best to represent a good cross-section of designs but if you don't see one you want - you can add $5 per custom bullet wanted. Extra Options for custom casings include changing the (1) Primer metal colour (Gold/PaleGold/Steel/Copper/Bronze) - (2) changing the Size of the Primer Bore (regular, large, v,large) - (3) changing the Number of Concentric Circles around the Primer and Casing Edge (from 0-6) and (4) changing the colour of them - (5) changing the Casing Metal Colour (Gold/PaleGold/Steel/Copper/Bronze) (6) having Spent or Unspent markings and (7) Engraving for your Ammo.

The Ammo Box will be $180 AUD + shipping and includes a Free Custom Text Option so that you can get 12 free text circles per box with the calibre, branding, and any other custom markings added to your chosen casings so they suit the games you want them for.
    The Ammo Box will also differ from the Treasure Hoard by using a specially printed 'bullet' shaped token for full-length smaller rounds and concentrate on making use of specific munition-appropriate tokens.
    The Ammo Box comes with:
    [A] 200 x 0.25x0.75" "bullet" shaped printed rounds. (Choose any of the 2 dozen available types in Box A2 (coming soon) up to 200)
    [B] 80 x 1x2" rectangles shaped printed tokens that can be made up of various Shotgun Shells inc H.E / Rifle Rounds / Ammo Clips for Handguns / Rockets / Tank Shells / TNT Sticks / Miniature Fully-Loaded Ammo Crates / Plastic Explosives
    [C] 150 x 1" round printed tokens that can be made up of Any of the A1 Box Bullet Casings (see picture above), or Buckshot, Cannon Balls, Grenades, Bullet Holes.
    [D] 150 x 0.75" round printed tokens that can also be made up any of the items listed in [C]
    [E] 60 x 1.25" round printed tokens that can also be made up any of the items listed in [C]
    [F] 280 x 0.5" round printed tokens that can also be made up any of the items listed in [C]
    I will also make add-ons in the above quantities available to backers to add to your box.
    Please note you can also add $5 to your pledge per extra custom bullet you wish me to design just as you can with the coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S1 Ammo Box.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	436.5 KB 
ID:	19468