I've just been to see Rogue One. And I've got to say, that was epic. Much better than Episode VII. Was everything I think a Star Wars movie should be.

But there were a couple of weird errors in it.

Firstly - stuff different from the trailers, to the film. I found one video which listed them all - there was 17 bits missing from the trailers, most noticeably, a bit when Jen is on a high up platform and is confronted by a TIE fighter. Completely absent. Also, see Forrest Whitakers hair cut. Buzz cut in trailers, dreads in film. WTF?

But on to continuity.

Firstly, C-3PO and R2-D2 on Yavin. Prior to a New Hope. With the rebels. How is that a thing? Given 3PO's comments to Luke in Ep IV - about the Rebellion - the only way that could have happened was another mind wipe between R1 and Ep IV. But Artoo gave Luke no idea about any of this - remember Ep III says Artoo avoids the mind wipes.

But the biggy for me...

The Corellian Corvette, with Princess Leia on, escapes from a Rebel Flagship. With Darth Vader in hot pursuit. Implying most heavily that it immediately leads onto Ep IV.

How would Leia be able to claim in Ep IV she was on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan? The Corvette dropped out the bottom of a flagship taking part in a full-on assault on an Imperial planet.

Makes no sense to me, your thoughts?