BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwarf Zepplin?

Default Dwarf Zepplin?

Take a look at this picture:

Dwarf Zepplin Incoming? Also take alook at the bottom right of the picture, Dwarf Steam tank?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

Oh my dad will LOVE it if I brought one of them home for him :P

Could be a part of those rumoured creature/war machine design rules in the Rulebook tho
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

where the dwarf steam tank? i see the thing with the huge boling tank but im pretty sure that was a piece of terrain featured in an old white dwarf. im hoping for a zeppelin, so many conversion opportunities
    "Huddle close to your Emperor if he makes you feel safe. He cannot save you, for only Chaos is eternal....." Endemion, Captain of the Iron Warriors

Veteran-Sergeant

The Tank at the bottom right is probably the Beer Wagon that was featured in WD, and the Zeppelin looks like a scratch build, but it'd be pretty awesome if it was something upcoming!

The Zeppelin does in fact have rules in the new 8th Edition Rulebook (Hardcover)

It has 5 Organ Guns on it!

It is part of a section talking about "Legendary Battles" which is about 3-4 pages long...it looks to be hinting at a Warhammer Fantasy version of Apocalypse...

*The model isn't pictured in close up, so I believe it may be a scratch build...but you know how GW likes to hide things in its pictures There are also some interesting shots of Dwarven Scenery that may become kits...who knows?

Chaplain

mmmm! spirit of Grungi(sp? not quite awake yet for reasons of monster hunter) anyone? can we finally recreate Gotrek and felix go to the chaos wastes(oft confused with Asterix and Obelix fight the vikings)? cos that would be awsome, maybe have to get a read of the rulebook methinks
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

I think it is a scratch build, but I would love to be proven wrong. WFB superheavies ftw.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

40k got big flying things. Well okay they are still skimmers but still, that may open the door for a dwarf zeplin which would be so awesome.
    letsagetabitarockin!

Having read some of the book tonight I can confirm the rules for it are in there. Its called a Dwarf Thunderbarge.

It has a crew of ten, Magic resistance two, can move and fire, can hover, Large target. It is armed with 5 organ guns and bombs. You can fire one organ gun per 2 crew.

No points value is mentioned.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Battle-Brother

Forge World used to make dwarf zepplin models, but I dont think that is one of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast