If you haven't been following gaming news lately, the Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5 Kickstarter has just passed up Exploding Kittens </a> as the most funded game on Kickstarter (including video games).

That seems a bit strange and surreal to me. Before the 1.5 Kickstarter launched, I'd have laughed at the idea that it could get that big. I figured that it would pass up its previous kickstarter, at most double it (ending about where the Dark Souls Board Game ended). It just seems really strange that such a uniqe game set in a bizarre world with such strange and grotesque creatures would have wide enough appeal to be the top game on Kickstarter.

So I figure I'd take this chance to post up a Kingdom Death mini that I painted. This is a resin mini that hasn't been added to the game yet (he'd make a good nemesis encounter). I was asked to base my paintjob on one that I had previously done of the same character.

So here he is in all of his Adonis glory, the Chosen. I've also posted him to CMON (the same pic) if you [url=http://www.coolminiornot.com/408125]care to vote.[/url]