BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Dakhma Wraiths
    i'm still toying with this idea of making my Wraiths more squid-like to follow with the "tentacled menace" theme of the army.

Overlord Reaper Raiment counts-as Catacomb Command Barge
    Harut has also designed these raiments to spec from the influences of the mysterious master of Dakhma. They are meant to be used to harvest their victims, more of a ceremonial garb than a warmachine.

That's all for now, feel free to check some more WiP pictures on my blog: [url=http://wargamingrebel.blogspot.com.br/]Wargaming Rebel[/url]

I just finished three more units for the army, two Rodoks and a spec-ops.

I also managed to finish another Necron Lord for my army. I do love characters...

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoy it.

Ive put more work on two more Infinity miniatures. They are a fun break from 40K's bulky models for sure!

I'm taking a break from my Necrons to finish my Infinity Morat so I can play that system as well, I only need 7 more Infinity miniatures and I'll come back to my crons!

I've been very busy with work, but I managed to do a few hobby sessions early in the morning and get these two guys finally done.

That marks my first two miniatures of the year!

I did not have much time to work on the past few weeks, but I managed to get some better photos of the army:

- - - Updated - - -

And my infinity Morats