BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Emperor

There's so much heresy in this thread that it deserves it's on personal exterminatus.
    But I think the Emperor is slowly biding time, waiting for an oppertunity to usurp the various religions and make himself the second coming of all of them.

Isn't it obvious? You just have to read the clues: He's a MMA fighter, nickname "The Last Emperor" :

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko[/url]

I'm not sure, I think the Emperor would have done a better job. Though there is that parralel with the Emperor shooting his friend in the face that time...

I think the Emperor would have been people like Talleyrand, manipulating all the Great Powers into reshaping the global power structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Some people (Me) speculate that he was Dick Cheney, lmao!

Duke
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Some people (Me) speculate that he was Dick Cheney
    The Emperor would have been a better shot. Or chosen his targets better.

Scout

Which would then go into the Machine God thing, since as we all know Dick Cheney is a cyborg/robot out to take over the world.

On a lighter note would the Emperor eat fast food or does he even eat.?

Adeptus Custodes

I thought about that one, I'd say he probably eats healthily- if you are going to live for tens of millenia you'll want to stay in shape. I doubt he smokes for similar reasons

Brother-Sergeant

if you delve a little deeper you might be able to find out that the emperor is actually the 5th chaos god (god of perfect order) i cant remember where i read this but he does have a name (besides emperor of mankind) all this is based off research i did when my 40k mentor told me about this and honestly it makes perfect sense if you have read the 2nd or 3rd book of the horus hersey series and read some fluff on the chaos demons
    (ps think back to the movie dogma he's still alive on that freakin throne kill him and we might see some result after all chaos gods cant die their demons just get banished then again i also remember reading some where they cant or don't want to cross over into the material universe cause then they would be bound by the laws of the material universe
    Last edited by thelonegrif; 06-24-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Occuli Imperator

Erm,... Ahh... 40k Mentor? Where can I get one?

Seriously though, I think the emperor must be a red shirt at my FLGS. He sure acts like he knows everything, so there can only be one explanation...

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal2Crusaders View Post
    Little known fact Jesus... and psychic powers
    Aw, we already knew that. How'd'ya think he could walk on water .
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by thelonegrif View Post
    if you delve a little deeper you might be able to find out that the emperor is actually the 5th chaos god (god of perfect order) i cant remember where i read this but he does have a name (besides emperor of mankind)
    You possibly mean The Starchild?

Anyway. The Emperor was definitely Laozi (aka Lao-Tzu). He's a philosopher who is born already an old man, writes the most important book in Chinese history, and then leaves China (and no-one knows what happens to him after that). His book was a popular philosophy, then became a religion and now Laozi is revered as a God even though that's not what he ever wanted.

Totally the Emperor.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast