BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    So, if I ever see a 6'1" 16st Jock in stilettos in, say, 'The Birdcage' I should assume that you aint he?
    Correct

I never go to the Birdcage!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Nail View Post
    Correct

I never go to the Birdcage!
    Well, ee would say that wouldn't ee

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    You need strong ankles and quite a lot of practise. Not that I wear them much myself, its bad enough being a 6ft* girl without being 6.5.

*Eight inches or so over the average height of women in the UK, Europe and USA, to put it in perspective.
    We'd almost be eye to eye then!

But I'm yet again thankful to be a guy (with all the attendant challenges that entails) and never having the need, or urge to deal with heels.

You've never had a decent run ashore if you aint worn heels and suspenders!
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Rule No. 2 of British Humour: Nothing is funnier than a man dressed as a woman.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

lol, my step nan almost had a heart attack when i was a teenager after seeing me. At that time i had the whole goth thing going, so there i am walking down the street in 6" platforms, PVC trousers, Man-skirt, tight ripped up tank top, Dreadlocks the colour of the rainbow and a face so pale it looked like i had never seen the sun(clown facepaint is awsome, you can even swim in it!). She drives up to see me mum, and nearly drives off the road. Im soooooo, glad i became more of a gentle hippy(who wears black, green and aubergine) and dont wear any of that cack anymore.
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    You've never had a decent run ashore if you aint worn heels and suspenders!
    I think I'll just be thankful I've never experienced this...

Quote Originally Posted by Eldargal
    Well, that explains some episodes of Black Adder.

Veteran-Sergeant

You need strong ankles and quite a lot of practise. Not that I wear them much myself, its bad enough being a 6ft* girl without being 6.5.

*Eight inches or so over the average height of women in the UK, Europe and USA, to put it in perspective.
    As a 6' 4" man I believe the world needs more women of this height!

But what about women with beards?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    But what about women with beards?
    Or women called "Bob"?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast